Bot Exploit
please make killing goblins the top priority vs elites & trash mobs - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: please make killing goblins the top priority vs elites & trash mobs (/Thread-please-make-killing-goblins-the-top-priority-vs-elites-trash-mobs)

please make killing goblins the top priority vs elites & trash mobs - [email protected] - 01-27-2015 06:16 AM

im not sure if its just me, but my characters always run passes the goblins and not attack him. i have to manually pause the game and attack it myself.

RE: please make killing goblins the top priority vs elites & trash mobs - Titanium - 01-27-2015 06:26 AM

The bot should skill treasure goblins with priority. Just sometimes it's busy killing mobs.

RE: please make killing goblins the top priority vs elites & trash mobs - petrovich - 01-27-2015 04:51 PM

да хуев он там что занят, он их пропускает. хватит игнорировать запросы тех кто купил лицензию вашего бота

RE: please make killing goblins the top priority vs elites & trash mobs - [email protected] - 01-27-2015 08:54 PM

(01-27-2015 06:26 AM)Titanium Wrote:  The bot should skill treasure goblins with priority. Just sometimes it's busy killing mobs.

there are alot of times my character went after trash mobs instead of bloodshards goblins

RE: please make killing goblins the top priority vs elites & trash mobs - itsbiju - 02-12-2015 06:09 AM

The bot will put up the loot while getting attacked. Killing goblin should be a priority but getting the loot should be lowered until it is safe.

RE: please make killing goblins the top priority vs elites & trash mobs - smeagol - 02-20-2015 06:47 AM

Also sometimes bot encounter goblin hoard and after it kill 1 goblin it begins to loot instead of pursue other goblins. Maybe code check for other goblin nearby before begin loot.