Bot Exploit
Your opinions fellow botters.... - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Your opinions fellow botters.... (/Thread-Your-opinions-fellow-botters)

Your opinions fellow botters.... - bigs - 04-18-2014 01:01 PM

I run non-speed hack 20-22 hours a day is this safe??? Should I stay in that 12-18 hours a day range to keep of the Blizzard radar??? How much do you guy bot and what do you do to keep off the radar???

RE: Your opinions fellow botters.... - kzhang - 04-18-2014 01:08 PM

I am new guy here and actually I have the same concern, I have checked "Safest Options" in globe settings, however I have no idea if I keep bot running over 20+ hours, what will be happened to me, Titanium, do you have any suggestion on this?

RE: Your opinions fellow botters.... - SoEasy - 04-18-2014 02:08 PM

Uh, well I've boted nearly 18 hours a day for the past 4 months, with speed hack. Havn't been banned yet. Thou I avoid public games at all cost, so I don't get to many people on my friend list.
This bot aint as used as demonbuddy for exmaple, Less people using a certain bot = less chance of getting detected.

RE: Your opinions fellow botters.... - kzhang - 04-18-2014 02:42 PM

(04-18-2014 02:08 PM)SoEasy Wrote:  Uh, well I've boted nearly 18 hours a day for the past 4 months, with speed hack. Havn't been banned yet. Thou I avoid public games at all cost, so I don't get to many people on my friend list.
This bot aint as used as demonbuddy for exmaple, Less people using a certain bot = less chance of getting detected.

really appreciate your input here, and is there any scheduler program/option for this bot? Or you have to start/stop/restart it manually?

RE: Your opinions fellow botters.... - swatti - 04-18-2014 02:42 PM

4days+ and still running. NEVER run a bot in publick game unless its you multiboxing or with friends that know whats going on. My IRL-buddy said he got boosted nicely by my bot, i dont mind.

(Just a theory)
Since D3 dropped the RMAH and all trading its more of a single-player game now with a coop mode. Why would blizz care? They arent losing anything nor are other players.

That said. If i were banned, i'd uninstall that would be the end of D3 for me. No tears.

RE: Your opinions fellow botters.... - benass - 04-18-2014 03:58 PM

(04-18-2014 02:42 PM)swatti Wrote:  4days+ and still running. NEVER run a bot in publick game unless its you multiboxing or with friends that know whats going on. My IRL-buddy said he got boosted nicely by my bot, i dont mind.

(Just a theory)
Since D3 dropped the RMAH and all trading its more of a single-player game now with a coop mode. Why would blizz care? They arent losing anything nor are other players.

That said. If i were banned, i'd uninstall that would be the end of D3 for me. No tears.

same here.

I bot from 6 in the morning till 19:00 when i back from work.
So fare 1 week no ban. safe mode.
If banned no real problem.
Hate the game for no trading option.