Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Speed Hack] Safe ? Settings?
04-10-2014, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 04:34 AM by bigkilla2009.)
RE: [Speed Hack] Safe ? Settings?
I have tried it for about an hour (speed hack) I believe this is how they catch you. im not sure.. I am new to this and only about 2 weeks into it. I believe as long as you don't get greedy and let it run all the time you wont be caught. I let mine run about 8 hours a day and actually play for about 2. so 10 hours without speedhack. I just cant seem to trust the speedhack atm. on another note. I don't know if they will ban people now due to bots since there is no real profit from it. just items. however, it is blizz we are talking about. so I just don't know.

all in all I don't trust speed hack and wont use it. I start botting and walk away and take care of wife and kids. I now have more time to spend with them and not on diablo! haha. man this game is addicting. but now that I have a bot playing for me I can keep up with all my friends in game, still hang with family and when I get a bit I play for myself and with friends!

just stick without running speed hack it will be better for ya in the long run.

"Are you addicted to diablo 3? do you spend more time on diablo 3 than with your wife and kids? Well here at botexploit.com we have just the product for you!!! Not only save your relationship but to free up your time so you can spend mending your relationship status or just to free up a bit of time for you to play other games!! By collecting items at your command and keeping only the best that you wish! we will enable you to have the best diablo gear without any effort at all"!!!!

with the best and most tempting options!!!

[ ] speed hack (use at your own risk)

lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[Speed Hack] Safe ? Settings? - JeanGuy - 04-08-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: [Speed Hack] Safe ? Settings? - bigkilla2009 - 04-10-2014 04:28 AM